Friday, November 14, 2008

I need Ideas

Greetings All- Hey I'm looking for some fun ideas to tell my kids that they are going to Disneyland/Sea World. It is our Christmas Gift to them but I want to make it more that just opening up a gift. We are going the first week in December so it will be before Christmas. Any Ideas?
For a Hilde' update....we are still crazy busy! Jace graduated from the mommy and me tumbling class and is in a class alone with 4 other little girls. So on Wednesday I was able to sit and watch all 3 kids in tumbling class and I didn't have to chase a child! It was great and I was even able to read People Magazine. Life is moving fast!

3 comments:

Nakamoto Ohana said...

When we took the girls to Disneyland we sent them on a treasure hunt the day before we left. They had no idea we were going anywhere. All of the clues had a disney theme to it like..
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, here is your next clue etc... They loved it and loved the treasure at the end.
That sounds like a blast. I wish I could get off my rock for a little while!!

Tam said...

I was going to suggest a treasure hunt as well. I think the boys would love to try and figure out the clues. Don't forget to throw in a Bubbles clue. :)
Can't wait to see you!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

It's about time you start blogging again.

I was beginning to think I was all alone.