Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok This blog thing is harder than it looks. Life is busy and it's hard to remember to blog. The month of october has been out of control! Soccer games, pack meeting, Craft Night for RS, Dinner parties both at our house and else where. UEA fun with family, Halloween Parties to the pumpkin patch, and last but not least HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! I took the kids out of school to go to one of the first showings. We had a blast and we all loved the movie. HOpe eveyone is having just as much fun! Happy Halloween! GO Wildcats!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, Jill. I am so glad that I am not the only 34 year old that likes High School Musical. I also took my daughter on Saturday and loved it. I even have the songs from 1 and 2 on my ipod, but don't tell.

Nakamoto Ohana said...

One downfall of living in Hawaii. The movie has already left. It was only here for one week so we haven't got to see it. My girls are so mad. They want me to drive to Hilo on the other side of the island to watch it. I doubt it!
We are all jealous!

Shari said...

This Halloween, I told the story several times of the Huge Wolfman your dad strung up in your corridor on Halloween and scared the daylights out of us! Good times!

Melanie said...

Hey no hockey pictures yet?!? What's up with that....