Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quick Review

I'm in the middle of watching/ listening to the UTE-BYU game!! It's funny because I'm in the other room, yet I'm getting a play by play from Travis upstairs and my kid in the basement. I don't know who is being louder!! But I am thinking that the U is winning!! YEAH GO UTES!!

At 11:15 today I finally saw Twilight! I totally enjoyed the movie mainly because of all the women (not teenagers) screaming at Edward and Jacob. There are some seriously obsessed twilight fans out there and it nice to know that I'm not alone. I would comment on the movie more but I'm not going to give anything away. But I will tell you that I'm seeing it again on Monday!!

GO UTES!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Just go to www.facebook.com and sign-up. You'll love it!! Rock on dudette!!

Heidi said...

Oh, I see it was Melanie that got you on Facebook huh? Your boys are darling. I LOVED Twilight. I was one of those freaks that saw it at midnight. No, I didn't dress up or have any Twilight merchandise on, but there were plenty there that did. I am jealous you are going again. I want to know if it would be better the second time or not? You'll have to let me know.

Shari said...

Cute boys! What a busy mom. I have the same Disneyland for Christmas dilema. I would love to see the ideas you get. We aren't going until June. Have Fun on your trip!

Tam said...

Ok I loved the movie. I will call you so we can talk details. I can't wait until Saturday when I get to see you and my darling nephews. Email me that picture please. I don't have any recent pics of them. See you Saturday!
Love ya,
Tams

Tam said...

ok I know I already posted a comment but guess what I just found. It's a website that you can take a test to see what character you are most like. I haven't taken the test yet as I can't access it from work but I will as soon as I get home. In case you haven't found this site yet here it is:

www.twilightersanonymous.com

Let me know what character you are most like and I'll tell you mine.
Love ya.