Monday, September 29, 2008

What is up with this Tag thing? Crazy! Well I guess I'm it!

Tagged by Mel with 6 Quirks I have. Good thing I only have to tell you Six!

1) Laundry! I hate putting it away! I can wash till the cows come home but don't make me put it away!
2) Sending mail. I can write the best letters but I never send them. I have a stack of "Thank You" cards from my wedding I still haven't sent.
3) PROCRASTINATION! I decided it's becoming a talent. I can get more done in a Pressured minute than a regular Minute.
4) I randomly Capitalize words in The Middle of a sentence.
5) When ever I read a Magazine I read it backwards! I always start with the Last page. Try it the pages turn better!
6) I never say NO! I'm trying hard to say it more but since I've started I have volunteered myself to "Craft Night" at RS(the same night as Pack meeting which I'm in charge of), I'm taking Dinner to 2 people, Babysitting for too many kids, Playing taxi to a friend with a broken Leg and a Broken arm. Oh I'm throwing a High School Musical Party at my house and inviting the neighborhood plus a few others! I forget all the other things I have Volunteered for so I just wait till someone calls and tells me I need to be some place. (Someone even called me this Morning.) I love it! I might make the people around me Crazy (I'm a little disoragnized) but I enjoy helping out and being involved!

Many more but I'll save them for later!

Well I know I should tag 6 people but my Fellow Blogger list is small! So Tammy, Rebecca! You're it!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Remember the slogan from our day...Just Say No. I use it quite frequently...I will follow your example and be more willing to serve.

So glad you are blogging...isn't it fun!!

Tam said...

Ok I posted my quirks. I'm still waiting for your Hubby Tag though.

I'm so happy you are blogging now! Sounds like the cleaning of the cars went well...the van sounds like my car. Although I do have to say there are a few diet coke cans in mine. :)

Shari said...

Jill,

Way to go! Blogging is crazy isn't it? I missed seeing you in MOrgan in the summer. Hopefully, we can next summer. Keep in touch!

Shari