Saturday, September 27, 2008

Silly Saturday

Well today we had a Soccer game @ 9:00am then after as a family we cleaned out our cars!! Any guesses on who's was the dirtiest? Travis's!!! YUCK!! full of dirt from who knows where!! The van was terrible but at least I could identify the dirt...Fries from macD's, crayons, Kysons spilled vanilla shake, wrappers from the 24th of July parade, Recites from every gas station in Ogden and my favorite my missing debit card. The day is still young and I've already thrown trash away that was left in the CLEAN van. So, the thought for the day "Clean Cars Run Better" just not mine.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I know the feeling of dirty cars...don't you think it's sick when you of the kiddos finds an old fry and eats it...I mean gag-me....

Unknown said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I feel like we have bonded--by the way, I need your email so I can invite you back into my own cyber world. As romantic as it sounds, your blog stalking provides me with energy to keep on keepin' on.

Heidi said...

Oh Jill, I just love you. You were close to the number....I can't believe it. I just added you to my blog list. I am new to this stuff myself, but I am having fun at it. I will be sure to check back often.

Anonymous said...

I think clean cars run better too. I try to keep mine clean, it get's a deep clean every friday. Now I just need to scrape the corrosion off my battery & I'll be in good shape.

:)

Nakamoto Ohana said...

I can't believe I found you!! Jessica Cheney left a comment on my blog and I saw Heidi's which led me to yours. How are you?
Heather Nakamoto
(Hinck) :)