Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick Overview

We made it back from So. California. Had a blast! The weather was fantastic. The crowds were small. We felt like we had the park to ourselves. The boys are both "Jedi Trained" from Obi-One himself! Truly Successful Christmas Gift!!!

We put up Christmas the boy have their tree and I have mine. It is a total KICK-A "Twilight" tree. (I'm still looking for wolf ornaments if you know of any let me know!)

More will be posted when I get caught-up! Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

please post picts of your twilight tree! I love boys who sparkle

Suzanne said...

We're so sorry we couldn't join you at D-land! I'm glad everyone when home happy (and Jedi-trained!).

I second the motion for photos of your Twilight tree.

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Hey what's your address? I just got your Christmas letter sent back. Can you e-mail me
shsk@hawaiiantel.net
I want to see your Twilight tree!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jill! Glad to see you post! Link me up with blogspots so we can keep in touch!

Jessica

Heidi said...

Okay...you have to post pics of this Twilight tree. I just have to see it. Sorry that we couldn't make it to the party last night. I hope you guys had a great time. I will have to remember to go to Disneyland during December if/when we go. Merry Christmas.